I have released MongoEMF version 0.8.0. MongoEMF is a bridge between MongoDB and the Eclipse Modeling Framework making it very easy to store and retrieve instances of EMF objects in MongoDB. This version is a significant refactoring of the code into separate projects, and supports MongoDB native queries. Please see the Release Notes for details.
- Services for creating and configuring an EMF ResourceSet with custom URI handlers
- A service for creating URI mappings from service configuration properties – includes metatype
- A service for creating a ResourceSet that can be used like a cache in the UI thread
- An EMF model of generic collections
- An EMF model for storing OSGi log data
- An EMF model for creating and parsing a simple model query expression
- Custom Hamcrest matchers for comparing two EMF model object instances for equality
For more information, please see the wiki.
This project is the last dependency to be released from a large refactoring of MongoEMF. Now that eModeling is finished, I can complete the MongoEMF 0.8.0 release. I hope to have this completed by the end of the year.